Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Some Information

This is not an assignment! :-) I just wanted to post and give you some important information and upcoming due dates and test days! I know this will be greatly appreicated by all of you!





First I want to appologize that I have not returned your Speak poems. Some of these are very deep and I have had to walk away from grading this assignment because I can see through the tears that these poems have brought. I am almost finished with them though and I hope will be able to return these to you by the end of this week! I will try my best!

Also I want to remind you that your bonus assignment is due this Friday as well! When you turn these in be sure to indicate to me if you want to try to acutally send your letter to Mrs. Anderson. If there are several of you wanting to do this I will send them in a large envelope all at once. If there aren't that many I will send them for you individually.

There will be more assignments between now and the end of the semester so do not get behind! It will wreck havic on your grade if you start slipping now!

We are almost to the end of the semester! One more month to go! The thing about this is that means FINALS are fast approaching! I wanted to give you a heads-up on what will be on the final! Anything that we did starting in January is fair game! I know you do not like comprehensive finals but you may be happy to learn that you will not have to answer every question on the final! Yes, I said answer questions. This means your final will be in essay format. You will have the entire class period to complete your final. The way this will work is I will give you about 10 questions (I have not made the final yet so this number may change!) and you will be responsible for answering 6 of the questions.

Don't forget if you are attending graduation in May to support your friends, family, or peers who are graduating the you MUST get a ticket to go! There are a limited number of tickets being given to students so get these as soon as you can. The tickets will be given starting May 16th. You will not be able to get a ticket for anyone else, once you get a ticket your name will be removed from the list and you will not be able to get another one. Do not misplace these!

No comments:

Post a Comment