Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its That Time of Year

We have reached the end of our semester together. I know, I am sad too! I have sincerely enjoyed having each and every one of you in my classroom. I will miss each of you over the summer! As you know I alternate teaching grade levels so as soon as the powers that be decide what I am teaching next year maybe I will be fortunate enough to have you in my classroom again! I just want to remind you to check the school website in about 3 weeks (probably will take longer) and retrieve your schedules for the Fall! If I am listed as your teacher, be happy (:-) ) and remember to check out the blog again for your summer reading list (I know some of you are groaning again!)! If any of you would like to recommend the books that will be used next year I will gladly take those recommedations into consideration. Or if you want more books by a certain author or with a certain theme please let me know ASAP! I will begin making my book list VERY soon and I will love to know what you are thinking!

I hope everyone has a great summer and you know how to contact me if there is anything you need that I can help you with! Take the next few weeks to focus on yourself and have some free time! I know I am! I will be gone on vacation later this summer but if you are in a emergency, contact the school and they will know how to find me! I am sad this year had to come to an end but I am anxiously awaiting August!

One last reminder... if you want to keep your multigenre project you can come by my room when school starts and pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment